3 sessions within 28 days for $500. Kambo Ceremony
Kambo is very safe but must always be taken with a properly trained and experienced practitioner with some medical knowledge and background and ideally years of experience behind them.
This is not a complete list. If you have any concerns or serious health issues, it’s important to disclose these to me as your practitioner prior to your session to ensure that Kambo is appropriate for you to work with. All client information will be held strictly confidential in accordance with HIPAA laws.
The following may not safely take Kambo:
* People who have serious heart problems.
* People who have had a stroke.
* People who are taking medication for low blood pressure.
* People who have had a brain hemorrhage.
* People who have aneurysms or blood clots.
* People who lack the mental capacity to make their own decisions to
* People who have serious mental health problems (excluding
depression, PTSD and anxiety).
* People who are undergoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy for 4-6
* People who are taking immune-suppressants for organ transplant.
* People with Addison’s disease.
* People with current and severe Epilepsy.
* People who are recovering from major surgical procedure.
* People with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome.
* Women who are pregnant or suspect they may be so.
* Women who are breastfeeding babies under the age of 6 months old.
* People who have worked with Bufo Alvarius (toad medicine) in the
last 6 – 8 weeks prior to Kambo.
* those under 18 years of age.
Certain situations may require special attention or considerations before, during, or after your treatment. Please inform me if you:
frog on a leaf.
Copyright © 2022 Kambo Catalyst - All Rights Reserved.
Open your Heart.
Reset your nervous system.
Reawaken your purpose.
11/26/23, Sunday 10am-2pm
. Ceremony includes, Alignment, Intention setting, Hape/Sananga/Kambo, Aftercare/Integration and light snack. Space is limited. Email Jonathan@kambocatalyst.com to register. Pre-screening required. Viva Kambo!!